=BOF=
Welcome to =BOF=
=BOF=
Welcome to =BOF=
=BOF=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
=BOF=

Bunch O' Fuckos | Gaming Community

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Operation Sword and Shield

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chris (The real one)

Operation Sword and Shield Empty
PostSubject: Operation Sword and Shield   Operation Sword and Shield Icon_minitimeTue Sep 05, 2017 12:34 pm

Alright squad, Good work taking out those ASB's! While we did get reports that CSAT units in the area had armor, we are unable to get an accurate reading on how much/what they have because now, about half of them are burning in the harbor! While us here at command would have liked to get a precise number.....we will settle for not knowing, but them losing half of it.

I hate to do this to you, however these orders come from up top, the VERY top. The President of the United States of America has deemed it necessary to resupply us with troops! the only downside to this is that they are fresh from boot camp and therefore need re-training so that they can handle the Malden Environment, as it is very different then boot camp. They have already been trained in Naval Maneuvers and Helicopter Transport and combat. All that's left for them to learn is Vehicle/Armor transport and combat. That's where your squad comes in, the president want YOU to train these recruits, as he believes that you all have seen the most combat here on Malden, I am inclined to agree with him. With that being said, you are to wait at Firebase Angel for your helicopter transport to the motor pool outside of Le Port, where the new recruits will be waiting for you.

Good luck and godspeed.

Objective 1:
Reach LZ

Side Notes *READ ME PLEZ*

Obviously this will not be the entire OP, there will be more, but its story important, so i cant tell you here, you'll just have to show up to see what happens! 0_o.

When command tells you to do something, you do it, trust me, it will save you from a LOT of needless deaths on your end.

This mission will have a LOT of explosions, so if you value your life, stay away when command says stay away.

This mission is VERY and, i mean VERY Teamwork dependent, work with your squad and your squad leads to eliminate enemies with ease, and speed!

YOU HAVE PRESET LOADOUTS, DO NOT EVEN BOTHER ASKING FOR AN ARSENAL, ONLY SQUAD LEADS WILL GET AN ARSENAL, ONCE YOU ALL LEARN TO NOT TAKE 30-60 MINUTES PLAYING DRESS UP, I MAY GIVE THE ARSENAL BACK! IF I, OR YOUR SQUAD LEAD SEES YOU WITH ANYTHING BUT AND M16, M4, M249, OR M240, YOU WILL BE IN DEEP SHIT. WITH THAT BEING SAID, THERE ARE ARSENALS PARTWAY THROUGH THE MISSION, PULL ONLY AMMO AND SATCHEL CHARGES FROM THEM NOTHING ELSE!
Back to top Go down

Operation Sword and Shield
Page 1 of 1